Going out on a fishing charter is one of the best ways you can spend a day in sunny Florida. Even if you don’t catch a big trophy fish, we guarantee you’ll have a good time with your friends and family! But you can’t just show up at the boat emptyhanded—you need to come ready with a couple of different things. Continue reading to learn everything you need to prepare for a fishing trip in Pensacola Beach, FL:
- Food: You’re bound to get hungry after spending a few hours out on the water, so be sure to pack some sandwiches and snacks for your whole crew.
- Drinks: Hydration is important, especially when you’re out in the sun all day long. Bring plenty of water or Gatorade to avoid dehydration (and a bad time out on the water).
- Coolers: Keep those drinks cold and prevent your food from spoiling by storing it in a cooler. Just make sure that your cooler is large enough to hold everything you need.
- Sunscreen: The only thing that’ll ruin your day faster than dehydration is a sunburn. Lather up with sunscreen before you head out and continue to apply it throughout the day.
- Hats: Wearing a hat not only keeps the sun out of your eyes while you’re reeling in a fish, but it also protects your head and face from getting sunburnt.
- Towels: There’s certainly no guarantee that you’ll stay dry when you’re out on the water. Bring enough towels to dry off in case you get soaked.
- Camera: Last, but certainly not least, don’t forget to bring your camera, or at least have your cell phone handy. You’re sure to get some cool shots to share with all of your friends back home!
The good news is that you don’t have to bring everything yourself on your fishing charter. Here are the items that are provided for you when you book a trip through Entertainer Charters, LLC:
- Licenses: You need a license to legally fish in Florida. No worries—we’ll handle that for you! Just bring your ID and we’ll set you up with a license for the day.
- Rods and reels: There’s no need to pack your own fishing poles. We have plenty of high-end rods and reels allowing you to bring in some big fish!
- Bait: Some worms or nightcrawlers won’t do the trick to catch the trophy fish we’re looking for. We provide all the right bait to lure in marlins, sailfish and even sharks!
- Ice: As long as you bring a cooler and drinks, we’ll provide the ice to keep everything nice and cold. Additionally, the ice will keep any fish cold if you decide you want to keep them instead of tossing them back!
The only other thing you need to do to prepare for a fishing trip in Pensacola Beach, FL is to choose a company to take you out on the water Give us a call today to learn why Entertainer Charters, LLC is your best bet for a fishing trip!
Categorised in: Fishing Trips