When looking into fishing charters in Florida, you can choose from public tours and private tours. Either option offers guided fishing, but there are a few things that make a private charter stand out. For instance, you’ll have a fun experience and a good time with people you know, instead of having to share the day with a group of strangers.
You might be leaning more toward reserving a private charter, but perhaps you aren’t 100 percent sure it’s for you. Read on if this describes you! Below are the top six reasons to book a private fishing charter in Pensacola, FL:
- Room to move: Sure, some public charters cost less than private ones. However, many public fishing charters sail out with a lot of people on board. Between bodies, everyone’s gear, bags, coolers, fishing equipment and enthusiasm, there’s little room to move around. A huge plus of private charters is they offer limited space to avoid the sardine effect. Book a trip with Entertainer Charters, LLC and you and your party will enjoy fishing at its finest! Our 65-foot “Entertainer” vessel can hold up to 49 passengers and comes with a host of on-board amenities. Call for information about both of our vessels!
- Catch fish: You want to have fun, but you also don’t want to go home empty-handed. The fishing guides on private charters are experienced, provide the right bait and gear and know where the fish hang out and how to catch them. It can be hard for a crew to help every single person on a large public charter, not to mention you probably won’t get to many fishing holes that day.
- Stay safe: Safety is of the utmost importance to both public and private fishing charters. However, private charter fishing guides are better able to focus because of the smaller group. The crew is experienced and ready to deal with any situation that may arise, and having fewer people on board allows them to monitor everyone more closely.
- Enjoy your family or friends: Booking a private fishing charter is a great way to enjoy time with your friends and family. You get to choose the people you’ll spend the day with. It’s a fishing tour, but also a time to connect with the people you care about without being in the presence of strangers.
- Learn a new activity: A private fishing charter is a fantastic way to learn how to fish. Because of the smaller group, the crew can teach you exactly what you need to do for fishing success. It’s far less intimating since the guides aren’t rushing to instruct 70 other people!
- Sit back and relax: Private charters want you to relax, whether you are fishing the entire time or just hanging out on the deck through the afternoon. You don’t need to worry about any of the details of the trip, because the captain and crew will navigate, find the fish and get your fishing gear ready for you.
For more information about the benefits of a private fishing charter in Pensacola, FL, or to book a tour, don’t hesitate to contact Entertainer Charters, LLC. Call us today and ask about our private boat charters!
Categorised in: Fishing Trips